Picture
I'm saddened at the passing of a wonderful beautiful friend legendary actress Arlene Martel

Undoubtedly had a profound impact on Hollywood for many years. Arlene Martel, who Star Trek T’Pring was married to Spock’s Vulcan, died on Tuesday, August 12, 2014. She was 78. She suffered a heart attack.

In addition to Star Trek, Martel is also known for appearances on Twilight Zones, Hogan’s Heroes, Bewitched, The Wild, Wild West, Battlestar Galactica (1978) and Gunsmoke, to name a few.

She was featured on Shine On Hollywood Magazine, last year on June 2013 "Top Entertainment Industry Professionals"

She inspired us all with her spirit and great movies that will live forever. You will be missed my love. R.I.P.

~Arnold Garcia, Fonder and Publisher of Shine On Hollywood Magazine

Comments

10/24/2014 3:35am

The process of education continues throughout the life. It is because education is not defined by elementary schooling or gaining a graduation degree. It also means what we learn in our daily life from our surroundings.

05/11/2015 8:23pm

Wayward Pines Photos: Get to Know the Denizens of Fox's Eerie New Mystery ... the sheriff of Fox's Wayward Pines (premiering READ MORE & WATCH VIDEO.

10/17/2015 6:51pm

In spite of in the reduced high quality lollywood flicks, Pakistan has often managed to supply its audience together with the excellent enjoyment in shape of dramas. Although the country has got a big record of prosperous dramas on its credit, you will discover a number of the incredibly important dramas that are really cherished via the viewers of Pakistan, no matter of age and desire.

10/31/2015 7:30am

Salman Khan is Associate in Nursing Indian actor WHO seems in screenland films. Khan created his debut in 1989 with a supporting role within the family drama Biwi holmium To Aisi, following that he had his breakthrough role in Sooraj Barjatya's blockbuster romance Maine Pyar Kiya, that he earned a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut.During the first Nineties, he asterisked within the action drama Baaghi: A Rebel for Love 1990, the action film Patthar Ke Phool 1991, and therefore the romance Saajan 1991, all of that were financially thriving.However, his different releases throughout this era, together with Suryavanshi 1992, Jaagruti 1992, and Dil Yamaltu Aashiq 1993, failing commercially, leading to a short reverse in his career.

02/12/2016 12:35am

Her movies are amazing!!

03/04/2016 11:24pm

If we talk about performance then we can say everybody work flawlessly and the performance was awesome and admirable. Especially I would like to talk about Lex who performed his negative role so beautifully and keeps us attentive towards his character.

04/13/2016 1:38am

She was very talented. So sad she's gone.

The "Captain America Civil War movie free" commercial on the rampage the day after Wednesday spots our champions dejected on the slaughter gone behind subsequently superheroes arrive toward bluster.

05/20/2016 12:08pm

Entertainment news, celebrity gossip and photos on MSN Entertainment.

11/29/2016 5:30am

You more often than not have three installment alternatives when you are purchasing motion pictures on the web and downloading them.

12/05/2016 3:32am

Wired Magazine's Chris Anderson forever changed the internet economy with his invention of the Long Tail concept in 2006. The applications are broad; here's how to use digital media to market and promote a film festival to a Long Tail audience.

01/09/2017 10:51pm

Once upon a time, going to a Blockbuster Video store was a regular part of my weekend. Since I am such and engineer, running back to the store the next day to return the video that I had watched was also part of my weekend. However, I don't do any of these things any more - now that Netflix has entered my life....

02/28/2017 10:10pm

As we kick off a new year in cinema, I thought I'd take time to look ahead at the films we'll be hit with over the course of the year. In this article, I'll be going over what my 15 most anticipated movies for the year are.

03/06/2017 5:06am