Picture
STAY TUNED!

Story By Laura Klairmont, CNN

Dr. Dan Ivankovich is a 2015 Top 10 CNN Hero. Donate to his charity,onepatient.org. All Top 10 CNN Heroes will be honored during, "CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute," Sunday, December 6 at 9 p.m. ET/PT, on CNNgo and the global networks on CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/09/health/cnn-heroes-ivankovich/

Related story: http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/12/05/cnnheroes-tribute-pereira-ivankovich.cnn

Dr. Daniel Ivankovich was featured last December 2014 on Shine On Hollywood Magazine. More on Dr. Ivankovich: http://shineonhollywoodmagazine.com/shinenovdec2014/web/flipviewerxpress.html?pn=44

‪#‎drdanielivankovich‬ ‪#‎CNN‬ ‪#‎SOHM‬ ‪#‎Shineonhollywoodmagazine‬ ‪#‎heroes‬‪#‎hollywoodmagazine‬ ‪#‎giveback‬ ‪#‎CNNHeroes‬ ‪#‎allstartribute‬

Comments

Tina
01/31/2016 7:01am

Hollywood: entertainment and lordliness! You can get the special “Success and Hollywood” bonus: $ 3 million! You must change the way you do things! Start by learning what successful people do differently! Think big and dream big! Go to: www.famous.fourfw.com

11/28/2016 12:37am

I am not really familiar with Dr. Dan Ivankovich and I bet a lot of people also do not know him or why was he featured as one of the top ten hero in CNN. Out of curiosity, I was tempted to hold off doing my school work and instead did a little research on Dr. Ivankovich. Based from what I have read, he is known as the kindhearted orthopedic surgeon who cares for patients regardless of their ability to pay. He is also the co-founder and medical director of OnePatient Global Health Initiative, a nonprofit foundation based in Chicago which aims to treat people with musculoskeletal health disorders.

Metabo Slimax
01/23/2017 11:11pm

Metabo Slimax The destiny Health pointers burn extra calories Metabo Slimax and fat at rest. Forget about about the fat burning area and Metabo Slimax as an.

02/07/2017 4:10am

MAXTROPIN Even as establishing a steady workout MAXTROPIN routine is a superb issue, what if the would-be health maven's agenda dictates MAXTROPIN that.

02/13/2016 8:32am

Education is just about the fundamental building square of the primary country. In the event that it is frequently made utilizing strong material is quite put, it can get to be with a staggering compositional work of art or likewise it can get to be into fiery debris.

02/23/2016 11:11pm

In investigation writing look at is composed to reveal and examine the materials for investigation. Its distinctive reason for existing is for the most part to give reference or bibliographical realities.

03/25/2016 4:58am

Thank you for sharing this! Just what I’ve been searching for. Great info!

06/28/2016 2:12am

I want to thank you for uploading such an academic blog site. As well as will wait for your following post.

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!

12/01/2016 9:08pm

I don't really know much things about Dr. Dan Ivankovich so I research things about him. Based on what I had researched Dr. Daniel Ivankovich is an orthopedic surgeon in Chicago, Illinois. He is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Jackson Park Hospital and Medical Center and Loretto Hospital. He has been in practice for more than 20 years. He is one of 2 doctors at Jackson Park Hospital and Medical Center and one of 2 at Loretto Hospital who specialize in Orthopedic Surgery. He is a kind doctor to his patients. With that, I think he deserve the award.

02/01/2017 11:18am